Atomic Bomberman Internet Club

Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 15:54

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Bomberman working again in win7!!!
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 июл 2013, 06:06 

Hi guys, i think i have solved the issue with win7 users not being able to play bomberman.

As you might remember the game suddenly stopped working, almost overnight.
That could indicate that one of the windows updates had something to do with it - that was the consensus amongst players at least
I tried to view my bmudp.log file and it turned out that the last time i was able to play the game was 19th of february this year, and the same day a windows update was installed.

After some research i found out the the update in question was refered to as the EVIL update :) as it had some bad influences on a lot of windows programs - apparently Bomberman as well.

I tried to uninstall this update - as many discontent users have - and suddenly Bomberman worked perfectly.

I know the admnistrator of the Bomberman servers have been working on something as well so it could be because of something he has done, but as soon as i uninstalled the update it worked as it always have.

The update is called: KB2670838 and can be uninstalled by going to the controlpanel and use the 'add/remove program' feature.

Try it out at let me know if it worked for you.

Regards
SHaagh

Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]