Atomic Bomberman Internet Club

Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 01:26

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Questions, Discussion, Wishes
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 фев 2009, 02:06 

Good work!
It would be great to know how to hook IPX. My problem is the huge amount of data sent by ABM which causes lag and bugs (they turn the game unplayable for me and my mates). Maybe it was possible to translate the protocol ABM uses to a better and compressed protocol. I'd love to try that but I dont have a clue howto access the IPX traffic, ABM uses... maybe you could give some hints / source's ?

Greetings

Ответить с цитатой  
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: How to play on our game server
СообщениеДобавлено: 25 фев 2009, 12:06 

I think this problem there are only at you, we in Russia play without problems. No, there are problems, but they insignificant and do not prevent to play.

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: 01 апр 2009, 22:45 

Hello from The Netherlands,
My name is Laura and I've played this excellent game very often years ago against my brother and father mostly. I was looking at the moment for a newer Bomberman game that perhaps have an online gaming possibily. There was'nt but I stumbled upon some internetsites telling me I could play my good old Atomic Bomberman game online.
I've found your forum and downloaded and installed the UDP patch. I changed my name in the .ini file like my name on the forum (IceQueen), and I've put a personal password.
Did I do this all correctly? I don't find any servers, does something else need to happen or is everyone gone from the game? I hope some of you still play or want to play this game online, because there is someone here REALLY in the mood for it :D
Hope to hear from you soon....

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 апр 2009, 17:31 

IceQueen писал(а):
Hello from The Netherlands,
My name is Laura and I've played this excellent game very often years ago against my brother and father mostly. I was looking at the moment for a newer Bomberman game that perhaps have an online gaming possibily. There was'nt but I stumbled upon some internetsites telling me I could play my good old Atomic Bomberman game online.
I've found your forum and downloaded and installed the UDP patch. I changed my name in the .ini file like my name on the forum (IceQueen), and I've put a personal password.
Did I do this all correctly? I don't find any servers, does something else need to happen or is everyone gone from the game? I hope some of you still play or want to play this game online, because there is someone here REALLY in the mood for it :D
Hope to hear from you soon....

Hi Laura . In the AB did not play so many people and mostly they are from Russia (some of Ukraine) From your description of the problem, I can conclude that you have everything right. To see at least one server, you need someone to set up a game ;) Come to our chat about the game and agree with the people, though we did not speak freely in English, but I think to understand each other :roll:
P.S. If the text of my reply sloppy, then Google sludge)

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 май 2009, 17:25 

Hey! We would love to play, me and my bro ! hm sometimes we could meet and train. add us @ skype - the best way to see when we're online. my nick is Z-Type if ur intrested,it will give up Z-Type Voice Legion.
Privet vsem.my s bratom xoteli b igrat' s vami,u nas uzhe vsjo ustanovlenno.tol'ko dobav'te menja v skype ili icq 4tob bylo vidno kogda my online t.k. sidet' tupo zhdat' v CHATE etom - ne podxodit. vot :) Skype - Z-Type - Z-Type[VoiceLegion]

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: 07 окт 2009, 02:17 

Hi there,
First of all, 10x to author for this nice patch. Atomic Bomberman it's so funny when it's played on network with friends :)

Is there any chance that this game (with this UDP-patch) can be played without needing of IPX/SPX protocol installed on the machine ?
I'm using Windows 7 x86 build 7100 and since Windows Vista I could not find a working solution to install and get it woring the IPX/SPX protocol, when I'm enter the game and choose Start Netowk Game or Join Network Game, a yellow message "Connection failed." appears in upper right corner.
I have moved the same content (entire folder) on Windows XP machine and it works!

So, is there any chance to get it working on Windows Vista / Windows 7 / x86 or x64 machines ? :roll:

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 окт 2009, 12:33 
Администратор

I am working with this problem. Patch completed, but not tested

Ответить с цитатой  
СообщениеДобавлено: 18 окт 2009, 19:44 

yes, I'm with Windows 7 and I can't start the game with this patch :) I hope there will be a solution to this problem soon

Ответить с цитатой  
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Questions, Discussion, Wishes
СообщениеДобавлено: 03 дек 2013, 04:57 

Is it possible to play online with more then 5 players?

Ответить с цитатой  
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Questions, Discussion, Wishes
СообщениеДобавлено: 18 апр 2014, 16:24 

Dejku писал(а):
Is it possible to play online with more then 5 players?

Only if will play two players on every pc. Then will be 10 playes maximum.

Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]